Household product review: Kitchen knife set

January is the perfect month to start new. Since early this month, I have been deep cleaning and organizing my house. I found lots of stuff that I have been collecting a.k.a hoarding for the past two years.
When I cleaned up my kitchen, I realize that my kitchen utensils were mismatch and all over the place, particularly kitchen knives. I have a random, mismatched kitchen match that I stored in my kitchen drawer. Since Jay, is almost two and he is an explorer, I need to be vigilant about the safety of my kitchen.
that said, I need to find a way to store my kitchen knives. Reluctantly, I have to let go of half of my knives. Particularly, knives that already dull. I also decided not to store anything sharp in my kitchen drawer, which includes knives. So I went to browse a reliable, high quality yet but affordable kitchen knife set. 
I came across this kitchen set from Amazon. I went to purchase it and I can attest that this kitchen knife set is a must-have in the kitchen. It has all the requirements and beyond. 
First of all, this set comes in a nice, sturdy and classic knife storage, made of wood with natural, granite-like, design. It also comes with a knife sharpener. The set is complete, from paring knife, steak knife, bread knife, utility knife and chef knife (my favorite!). The blade made of high-quality stainless steel, it is super sharp! so, be careful when use. The blade is also thin but strong and sturdy because the blade is made of stainless steel, it is light and easy to use, it literally glides when used. the knife literally does the work of cutting, slicing, dicing, chopping and carving. As someone who cooks almost every day, I highly recommend this knife set.




#sharp #grips #stainlesssteel #strong #sturdy #safely #handles #quality #allinoneknifeset

Komentar

Postingan Populer