Welcome 2019

Good bye 2018 and welcome 2019
This 2018 has been a blast. It’s a beautiful year with so many beautiful moments and accomplishments.



First of all, the most beautiful blessing of 2018 is our second son. A beautiful, healthy and perfect baby. We welcomed him with love and happiness, and there is nothing more beautiful than having your love multiply by millions. Watching him grow has been an outstanding experience, every second I spent with him is a blessing that I am grateful for.

2018 is the beginning of school year for Al. Although it was not a smooth ride (hi! separation anxiety!) we finally through it and Al grew to love his school and his friends. I can see how much he changed after attending school. He has more confidence and is more independent than ever. He learns and develops, both,  academic and personal skills, he can ride his big boy bike and he can read. Most importantly, he grows to be an excellent big brother, who loves his lil brother. This year is also the beginning of my back to school year. I have done some tests with satisfied result, and finally have set my mind to what major that I am gonna take, but I keep it secret for now, after I finish all the prerequisites classes, and got admitted. I will definitely share more on this 😊

My two online stores are thriving. Finally, those hard works and patience paid off. Who would have thought that I can run a business too.  In 2018, I have less products to promote, test and review, it is not easy to juggle many things, especially with a newborn. I only pick a handful that I really interested with and spend more time to try and test before share it with friends and followers. I still enjoy doing review and promotion, as I learn so much about business from it.

In 2018, I promised to eat healthier, to exercise more, not only to look great but to feel great. Back in January we bought Nordic Track Elliptical Machine. It is one of the best decision that me and my husband made. As much as I love to go exercise outdoor, it is  a lot more convinient to do it at home. I can exercise whenever and for as long as I want it. Since summer 2018 I have lost 15lbs, not much, but it is a steady progress, one thing that I need to keep up in 2019.

I had so many small projects in 2018, mostly related to my house. I renovated my kitchen, installed library wall, repaint bathroom, and purchasing tons of furnitures and decors for my house. It is fun and exhausting, but mostly fun. Owning house is a big responsibility. I failed with my vegetable gardening project, apparently I could not keep up with the weeds, well, you win some and you lose some. On the other hand, all the flowers I planted are thriving and blooming, including hydrangea my mother in law gave me when I had Jay. Next year I plan to do some projects on my lawn, also I want to build a small playground for the boys.

I am blessed with many beautiful friendships in 2018. For me friendship should be healthy, it should empower, support and cheer each others. When it comes to friendship,  I am blessed. Friends are family to me, as somebody who’ve been away from home for over a decade, I am fortunate to be surrounded by real friends. No competition, no rivalry, no jealousy, no drama. This year is no exception, I found some incredible women who I am proud to call them bestfriends, we had blast this year, from having fun together, to a quite time when we talked about and shares more serious matter.  People come and go in my life, and at this age, I can see fake people miles away, and I always distance my self from them.

In 2018 I have done some good causes and community projects. I am not gonna brag about it. I just want to share how happy I am when I can help and build up my community. This year I plan to volunter more, to give more, to share more. I have so many plans and I hope I have more time to do it. Give back to community, wherever I live is always on my top priority.

In 2019, I keep doing what I did great in 2018. In addition to that, most importantly, I want to be present, real life is a lot more important that social media life. I delete any obligations to post, update, and upload, afterall, social media is just for fun, to express not to impress. Yes, I got paid, yes I got merchandises, but it does not matter. What matter most is my time I spend with family, friends and community.  I want to spend less, and give more. In the end, it's not about my handbag collection, my wardrobe, it's about what I can do to help less fortunate, to build up my community, to make this neighborhood, this small town, this world better for my children. 2019 will also be a travelling year. There are some family trips nationally and internationally,  and I will definitely share more on this.

So bring it on, 2019! I am sure and I pray it will be a better year for me and hopefully for you! cheers to happiness and prosperity!!





Komentar

Postingan Populer