Glow in the dark sleeping bag

One of the best times in my life was when I was ten years old and I was a scout girl. As a scout girl, I learned many things, among others;  leadership, team-work, solidarity, kindness, and responsibility. What I like most about scout girl was hiking and camping, at that time, staying late with school friends and be in nature was one of the best experiences. I still remember how happy I was to sit around the bonfire, singing and talking, and just enjoy the fresh air, cold weather and the sound of crickets.
Now, as a mother, I want my children to love nature, to enjoy to be outside. It's a challenge now, because of the technology, that makes children homebound and glued to their gadgets. Most children now are reluctant to take their eyes off the screen, let alone to hike, camp and explore nature. I suppose it is easier to start it early than later. When children are young, parents can encourage them to love nature and to explore outdoor. So for Al's birthday, I got him some camping gear, such as binocular, solar night light, small tent and a sleeping bag.
He was excited about the presents, my husband been sharing his story of hiking and camping in the woods when he was a child, that inspires Al to do the same. Of course, we are not going to go camping with five years old this late fall, but we sure plan to do it in the summer.
For now, Al can enjoy his sleeping bag inside. He loves his sleeping bag, it is comfortable and warm, he was so excited to bring it to his first camping night.
I am glad I choose the sleeping bag, not only it is warm and comfortable, but it is also lightweight and easy to fold and store, it is important because who wants to bring a heavy, bulky sleeping bag. The pattern is "cool" and best of all, it glows in the dark.




I know winter does not even start, but we can't wait for summertime when we plan more outdoor activities that include hiking and camping

#GlowingBag #KidSleepingBag #BoySleepingBag #GirlsCampBag #AceCamp

Komentar

Postingan Populer