Kids Headphone

Kids nowadays are no stranger to hi-tech gadgets, from music player to tablet. I remember growing up, the most sophisticated gadget I had at that time was my sony walkman and Tetris Gameboy. The good thing was that because bot had limits, whether the battery or the same songs played again. Thus, I was not consumed by it, after one hour, I put down the gadget and went outside to play.

Now, I have to be strict with screen time, one hour a day is the limit, my 5-year-old can choose what he is going to do with his one hour screen time, he can either play educational games on his no-internet tablet or watching his favorite shows on the family TV. Youtube and internet game is off limit, no question, because I have seen and experienced more negativities than positivity.

The only exception of the one hour screen time was when we are going for traveling. It is hard to keep them content when they got bored after 2 hours sitting on the car or airplane. So, I let them enjoy their gadgets until they fall asleep.

I know the noise from the gadget while they are playing it can be annoying for others, therefore I invested in great quality, noise-canceling earphones, designed for children. The earphone is not only cute with soft color, but it limits the maximum volume at 85dB to ensure their ears are protected from overly loud noise. These earphones are a good investment for a long drive and traveling.




Komentar

Postingan Populer