Sonic Facial Brush by Luxsio


Facial cleansing brushes are still having their moment, I can see why it works like a charm. At least that's what Sonic Facial Brush by Luxsio been doing for my skin.
This sonic facial brush has been part of my routine for a while now. It helps to cleanse and prepare my skin for my daily skincare routine, especially at night time.
Since using it, I don't need other beauty tools, this one tiny tool works for deep cleansing, exfoliating and massaging, all only for sixty seconds. So practical!
This sonic facial brush has bristles that are gentle on skin, even sensitive, acne-prone skin like mine, particularly compared to washcloth or nylon bristles. The bristles are in front, which I feel softer than the bristles on the back, which is great for massage.
It has different power levels that can be customized to my likeness, it easy to clean, and after fully charged, it lasts for weeks.


How to use:
Easy peasy, I start by dampening my face, follow by applying cleanser, and I turn the sonic facial brush on, adjust the level, and work it on my face in a circular motion. Rinse it off, voila! I am done and ready for my skincare routine!
Oh also, the design is way to cute, who can say no to this flowery pattern?!




https://www.luxsiobeauty.com/sonic-beauty-brush

Komentar

Postingan Populer