Halloween 2018 - celebrating as a justice league family

Happy Halloween!

This is my 4th Halloween in USA, and it is my third time celebrating it.
I love Halloween, cool costumes and candies, it is just a great combination.
This year, we dressed up as Justice League Super Hero. Al came out with the idea, because he really wanted to be Superman, I love the idea, because I can dress as Wonder Woman, Baby J as Batman and Hubby as... Alferd, the butler (well, he does not fancy dressing up for Halloween)

This year is the busiest halloween week, we had three halloween parties, four different tricks or treat, one trunk and treat, and two Halloween parades. Pheww.. I love that I can wear the costume at least 10 times, but we have too many candies that I have to hide it from Al and donate it, because the last thing I want is one week of sugar rush!

The best part of Halloween is of course the Trick or Treat. As a parent I always try to find reasons why one activity will benefit my children's development, and why it is good for us to do it. I personally think that Trick or Treat is great for Al. He learns many things from Trick or Treat.

He learns to be brave to come forward to say trick or treat, mind you, he is a little shy guy, so this is a good exercise for him who, at most of time, would hide behind me when he sees new person. He learns to be confident, to walk with pride when he is parading his costume. He learns to be patient, to wait in line for his turn to get the candy. He learns self-control, as sometimes he is offered to take as many candies as pleased, but he picks only one. He learns to share, sharing his candies with his friends, mommy and daddy.

As for me, I learn not too eat all the candies my self, because now I have toothache!

Happy Halloween!!













#halloween2018 #familyhalloween #justiceleague

Komentar

Postingan Populer