34th Birthday; Stay young at heart

Another year another birthday...

I wish I took it easy on my birthday, I could think that it's just another birthday, but I dont. Every birthday is special, it's a moment where I can look back and review plan for the future. It's a moment of contemplation and appreciation. What I have gained and what I have lost.

On my 34th birthday, I am blessed with a beautiful, healthy, perfect baby boy. When I thought I can't be happier, God bless me with more love and happiness, He shows me the love that I never knew I have. I am blessed to have two beautiful and healthy children. They are the reason why I want to be a better person, inside out. I have amazing husband and wonderful family and friends. They are my strong support system, who always be there for me.

Since I turned 30, four years ago, I decided to really live my life the way I want it, life is too short to let people tell you what to do. Now, four years later, I am glad I made that choice. How truly a relief to do my thing because I want it not because I want others to see it. I stop comparing my self to  others, be truly grateful for what I have. I stop looking for people approval, making lame excuses or unnecesary rants. Since I stop that "look at me I am better than you" attitude, I focus on my happiness and live a happy carefree life. This goes the other way around, I don't judge, I don't call out and I'll be more supportive to others. Spread love not hatred.

Now, it's the perfect time to make plans. I realize that I can't be a stay-at-home mom forever. Don't get me wrong, I support stay at home moms, I was just thinking that when my kids already in school, they will need me less during the day. I know I can't sit around waiting for everybody to return home. I need to do something, something that I love and I am proud of. So, after thinking long and hard, I decided to go back to school. It's gonna be a big challenge for me to be a student again. I have to be able to manage time for school and for family. It's gonna be a high level dedication. I have to trust my self that I can do it, I've done it before, working full time from 8-4 while attending classes for my master degree at night time. It's difficult but not imposible.

Once again, happy birthday to me and I hope all my wishes come true















Komentar

Postingan Populer