SweetSparkle Beauty Box [REVIEW]

Last year was the first time I started to fall in love with beauty box subscription. I know it is kind of late, but before moving to US, I did not have any idea of what a beauty box is. I started it with Ipsy Bag, followed by Glossy Box, Allure Box, and so forth. Now, I slow down, I have too many make up and too many skin care, and I promised my self not too because a make up or skin care hoarder. Still, I manage to get one or two if the box is right.

Last week I got SweetSparkle box. I never heard of this beauty box before, it is out of my radar. SweetSparkle is a monthly beauty subscription box that sends out full-size products,  thoughtfully curated.The price is $24 per month, which in my opinion quite pricey.

So here is my review of the box. First look of the package, I was not really thrilled. The package is just a regular box, with that price tag, I expect it to be more luxurious. The box comes with an information card with a little detail of each product.

 #peachperfection is the theme of #sweetsparkle this month. There are 6 full size products in my box.


Now, onto the items


The swatch


Matte Liquid Lipstick from JCat Beauty ($4.99) number LMK 123 (Cash Money). To be honest, I've never heard of this brand before, I was excited with the shade, it is in between peach, orange and brown, and believe me it looks so pretty, I never worn peach color because it does not complement my complexion, but this one I LOVE it!! it makes me look younger! yes!! The formula is light, it is not heavy at all, and of course it is long lasting and kiss proof. I definitely will get more from this brand. 

Makeup Remover from JCat Beauty (S4.99). I always need this, I love to wear long lasting, kiss proof, and I love to have this product at hand.

the two bottom is the swatch, barely see it :(

Two individual eye shadows from Crown, I could not find the link to the product, so I don't know the price. The eye shadows are in Lavish (Rose Gold Shimmery color) and Iced (dusty white). Both are not pigmented, and the package is kind of cheap.

Eyeshadow brush from Terre Merre ($24). This eye brush is vegan and organic. The bristles are gentle on the eye area and it can be used for blending, shaping and contoring. Here is a little ifo about the company, Terre Mère Cosmetics is an organic-Vegan company that was established to provide solutions for consumers who choose high quality natural beauty products. Sounds promising, I'll check more of their products.


Eyebrow Cream from Chella ($26). This eyebrow stick has two sides, one is the brush with angled tip for precision and the other one is the eyebrow cream (I got Taupe shade) in small pot. It has good color and consistency, and it is easily applied to eyebrows. Dont forget to blend for a truly natural finish. Also this eyebrow can last all day and throughout the night. Excellent!

This box has a value of about $80. The value is great, and I really like most of the products in this box. (I’m loving the LipMatte from JCat Beauty, now I am hunting for more color). The box has good combination of all the products, from make up to a beauty tool. I like this box and I might order more box from SweetSparkle,




Komentar

Postingan Populer