WutsupBaby Quinoa Cereals

A great on the go cereal


Quinoa has been claimed as a super food for the past couple of years. I've been a fan of quinoa, because it is can easily cooked to substitute rice, my favorite food. Recently, I also tried to introduce quinoa to my son diet. He loves rice just like me, so he fell in love to quinoa easily. However, preparing quinoa is a little bit time consuming. It takes time to cook.

As much as I want to give the best meal for my family, my laziness sometimes (okay, most of the time) get the best of me. In particularly in the morning, when I feel like I am racing the time. I ended up serving another bowl of rice cereal for my little one. Not until I found out about WutsupBaby Quinoa Cereals.



WutsupBaby Quinoa is a great alternative that I've been looking for. First, it's hypoallergenic; no gluten, no dairy, no nuts, no soy, no egg, it is safe for my son to have it (awesome!). Second, it is organic and Non-GMO. Third, It has every good thing that quinoa has to offer; the protein, the omega, the fiber, the vitamin, the nutritions, it has it all. Lastly, it is oh so practical. The cereal is packed in small pouch per serving, to serve, just pick one, tear the package, mix it with dairy free milk, or smoothies, and voila! breakfast is ready. These cereals come in three variant flavors, original, carrot and cherry. Our favorite is cherry flavor.


WutsupBaby quinoa cereals is available for baby as early as four months old, it can be a better option for baby first solid food. Great alternative for rice cereal. Although it is for baby, because of it practicality and nutritions, I my self, enjoy mix this cereal in to my smoothies too. The texture of the cereal is fine, therefore I can easily mix it to my muffin or waffle mix or even my son favorite cookies. I'll share our favorite no gluten, no dairy muffin and cookies here.




I recommend this WutsupBaby Cereal as a great option for babies and toddler. It's nutritious and practical. It's hypoallergenic so it's safe for kids with allergies. There it is. Oh also please enjoy the recipe below.

Gluten Free & Dairy Free Blueberry Muffin 

Ingredients:

2 cups gluten free baking mix
1/2 cup dairy free butter/ vegetable oil
1 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup dairy free milk (I love coconut milk)
1 package of WutsupBaby Cereal, cherry flavor (optional)
2 cups of fresh/ frozen blueberries

Direction:

Heat oven to 375 Fahrenheit.
Prepare the 12 large size muffins cup

Shift and mix all dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking powder) add WutsupBaby Cereal to the mix

Mix butter and sugar until creamy and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating after each. Add the 1/4 of the mix, fold it with wooden spoon, add 1/4 of the milk to the batter; repeat. Add blueberries. Fold it until it is all mixed well.

Spoon into muffin cups and sprinkle with sugar (optional)

Bake 15-20 minutes until golden brown, let it cool and ready to enjoy


Gluten free & Dairy Free Vanilla Cookies

Ingredients

2 1/2 cups gluten free cookie mix
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup vegetable shortening
1/2 cup dairy free butter
2 tsp vanilla
1 egg
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 package of WutsUp Baby Cereal, original flavor

Directions

In large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking powder and WutsupBaby Cereal), set a side. 

In different bowl beat sugar, shortening and butter on medium speed until creamy. Reduce the speed to low, add in vanilla and egg. Add in flour mix, mix well. Divide dough in two, wrap in plastic wrap, put it in the fridge for 1 hour or until firm. 

Heat oven to 375 Fahrenheit

Put the dough on a surface that has been lightly sprinkled with flour. Roll it to 1/4 inch thickness. Cut it with cookie cutter. Place it 1 inch apart on cookie sheets. Repeat to the other dough.

Bake 8-12 minutes or until edges are lightly brown. Let it sit for 2-3 minutes before transfer it to the cooling rack. Enjoy!











Komentar

Postingan Populer