Household product review: Hair-dryer

Hi friends,

How's 2020 so far? fun? great!
I am still doing the cleaning up before the spring semester starts next week.
Now I am re-organizing my bathroom, particularly my vanity corner. Since I subscribe and re-subscribe some beauty box, I have more clusters to be taken care of. I went to purchase a shoebox from Walmart and put the product from all the boxes, separately, from hair care to face mask, and I needed twelve shoeboxes, oh well! now my vanity corner is clutter-free. 
Now off to get rid of some of my hair tools, yes, I have lots of different hair tools. a hair straightener, hairdryer, hair curler, flat iron, curling iron, etc. Since my hair started to grow longer, I might be going to use more of my hair tools again. However, since I don't have much time to do my hair, I need to simplify my routine, it means I need to find tool that works great in a short period of time. I started with hairdryer, I need a hairdryer that works like a charm, the one that will dry my thick hair for less than ten minutes! Fortunately, I found one that works well without the steep price tag. 
This hair dryer is a great dupe of the more high-end brand. Although it is a dupe, it is not cheaply made, in fact I am amazed by the quality, it surpasses the medium level brand. It is light, with high torque, high speed, it really shortened the drying time. 
It has ionic ceramic technology that releases the negative ions, as a result, I have dry but less frizzy hair. It can be used with other tools such as a big round brush for a fancy blow-dry.  I am pretty satisfied with the result, design, and quality of this hairdryer. 



Komentar

Postingan Populer