Back to school!

This year back to school is special. Not only Al is going to Pre-Kindergarten, but I am also going back to school this fall semester. Yes, finally!
Al stays at the same school still, and his school prepares everything, I don't have to do "back to school shopping spree" but we did get Al, matching dinosaurs backpack and watch.
As for me, it's more a mental preparation because this semester is going to be hectic, more courses and more lab work.
Oh, aside from getting a study room, I also got new glasses.
I don't wear my working-reading-studying glasses all the time, only when I need it. I usually order it online from a cheap website, not branded, because I lose or break them easy.
This time I ordered it from https://www.firmoo.com/promo-1usd.html
This website is a one-stop store for glasses, from prescription glasses to sunglasses. They have different styles to meet your preference; from classic to trendy.
I got mine a week ago from them, and I love it. I prefer my glasses to be lightweight, like almost no weight at all and with a wide frame, because I prefer when it accommodates my peripheral vision as well.
If you are interested in finding new glasses for an affordable price, go ahead, check their website, it's legit, and the price is hard to beat, starting from $1.
You can use my referral and 50% for your next purchase!

Komentar

Postingan Populer